Friday, August 24, 2012

"No Hope For African American Men" Video Response



ABOUT THIS VIDEO: I listened to Keimhad's video titled 'No Hope For African American Men' and I couldn't resist making a response video.

His words brought back memories of things I had pushed to the back of my mind but felt compelled to speak about in this video.

I hope, on a majority level at least, that this is not the mentality of Black men nationally. What he speaks about in his video, I have witnessed first hand only a year and a half ago.

Until brothas (crips & bloods) can have a sustainable and long lasting truce with each other, they should NEVER consider making wetbacks their allies!

Until there is UNITY amongst Blacks as a whole, they should NEVER consider aligning themselves with wetbacks.

I don't know if Dr. Dre ignored this dude because of his ethnicity, nationality or because he thinks he sucks as a rapper. But I do know that wetbacks and brothas still war in the jails, still war in prisons and still war on the streets. So what would Dre look like putting this fool on, when dudes like him are killing Blacks on a daily?



No comments:

Post a Comment